Dedicated to providing energy efficiency while promoting the growth of geothermal renewable energy.
According to the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, finding a good HVAC contractor “can be as important as the equipment you choose, because proper installation and maintenance is needed for the equipment to operate safely, reliably, and at maximum efficiency.” Blue Valley Heating & Cooling in Longmont is an established and trusted HVAC contractor, as proven by our hundreds of satisfied customers and high-quality work.
How to Hire a Reputable HVAC Contractor
- Start by asking relatives, friends and neighbors if they have used someone they would recommend.
- Check the ACCA, Air Conditioning Contractors of America, site to for a list of companies in the area that are certified by NATE, North American Technician Excellence, and partner with ENERGY STAR.
- If you’re looking to replace or install a new system, the contractor should base his proposal on their heat-load or cooling-load calculation- never trust a company that gives estimates over the phone without first conducting a survey of the job site.
- Get multiple estimates and request that bids include equipment to be installed or repaired, the labor cost and a timeline of the project. For new systems, contractors should be able to estimate the annual operating costs as well.
- Be wary of extremely low bids because they might not be offering the newest products or include expected warranties. Informed contractors will be up-to-date on the latest advancements and will not steer clients away from high-efficiency models.
Our staff always act professionally and treat our clients with respect towards their time and money. Blue Valley Heating & Cooling of Longmont is the reputable HVAC contractor you want to hire for prompt, courteous, high-quality and affordable service!